Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Little News

    For once I have no pictures to post.  I thought I would just post a little update on potty training.  The boys are doing great AT HOME.  They wear pull ups to school and the minute they get home they go to the potty and want to put on their "big boys."  They haven't had an accident in several days at home.  We were right about Nathan.  I swear that kid held it for about a week except for naptimes and bedtimes when he had the pull ups on.  Then...it clicked and he started going.  I don't think he has had an accident since.  Nathan cannot be forced or even bribed.  He does things on his own time.  Noah even stayed dry for a 2 hour nap yesterday. 
     They are still not going at school but that will come eventually. They are used to their little potties and potty seats and they don't have those at school.   Their teacher said there was just too much excitement at school to think about the potty. haha!  All in all it is coming along and it is not the worst thing in the world. 
It is actually going much better than I imagined.  Happy Potty Training!  

No comments:

Post a Comment