Monday, February 7, 2011

New Addition to the Family

We have a new addition to the family.  My nephew Jonathan Byron was born on February 2.  He weighed 7 lbs 13 0z and was 19 inches long.  Everything went great and the whole family came home together on Saturday.  He is the sweetest, cutest little thing.  It is nice having a baby in the family again to cuddle and hold.  I can't wait for the kids to meet him.  Unfortunately Abby has had a fever for the last 4 days so we haven't been able to go for a visit.  I can't wait to see the boys' reaction to him.  I know Abby will be excited!  Here are some of the many pictures I took of the big day:
Our first glimpse of the little man!

Proud big brother anxiously awaiting Jonathan's arrival!

First family picture
Proud grandparents
Mimi and her newest little boy
Pawpaw(the nanny)  and his little buddy
Aunt Tonya and Jonathan
In deep conversation with Uncle Bobby about his little brother
My favorite!

Two sweet brothers!

















No comments:

Post a Comment