Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

We had a fun Valentine's Day.  The boys' preschool had a Valentine's party that morning.  The boys had some of their favorites at their party which were  chicken nuggets and cookies.   They exchanged Valentine's with their friends which they understood better than I thought they would.  Then Noah and Nathan spent the afternoon with Nana while I went to Abby's party.  She exchanged Valentines, made a Valentine craft and had yummy snacks.  After school, I made Daddy homeade ziti (his favorite) for Valentine's dinner and took Abby to her ballet class.  Daddy and I exchanged cards and he gave me coupons for chores around the house. (love it!)  We gave the kids books and silly bands.  It was a great but very busy Valentine's Day.
Sweet boys!

Yummy! Frosted cookies!






Waiting patiently for their Valentines!


The cutest best friends!

 
Our Valentine princess!



No comments:

Post a Comment