Monday, October 24, 2011

Birthdays and Apples

I had a wonderful birthday this weekend.  I asked for family pictures for my birthday so we spent Saturday getting this done.  I can't wait to see the proofs.  We haven't had family pictures done in a few years.  We had them made outside which I have tried to schedule for the last 2 years.  The other great thing about this weekend is that I didn't cook  or prepare one single meal.  We went out for Italian food (my favorite) after the pictures.  On Sunday morning, Bobby and the kids got up and cooked me breakfast while I slept.  They brought me coffee and presents in bed.  I got new fuzzy pink slippers from the kids.  Then I came downstairs to candles, "flowers" and the birthday banner.  Bobby said the kids actually helped him cook.  They were so excited.  Then Bobby abandoned his plans for the day and took us took an apple orchard to pick some apples.  We had a great day outside and the kids loved picking apples and all of the other activities at the orchard.  We finished the weekend off by stopping by one of my favorite bbq restaurants for dinner with family. 




My birthday breakfast




So excited to get a birthday picture with all 3 smiling!
























Jumping on the inflatable pillow
Noah loved to lay there and let everyone bounce him
My favorite people

No comments:

Post a Comment